SCAD Launches Field Survey to Support Gas Safety in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – 22 November 2023: The Statistics Centre - Abu Dhabi (SCAD) has initiated a field survey in collaboration with the Gas Safety Committee led by the Department of Energy - Abu Dhabi to comprehensively understand the patterns and usage of gas in residential units and buildings across Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Al ......Read More
Wednesday, November 22, 2023
ADNOC and ADEK Partner with Iit-Delhi Abu Dhabi to Empower Uae Talent with Master'S Program in Energ ...
• ADNOC, ADEK, and IIT-Delhi Abu Dhabi partnership will offer 15 scholarship places for the Institute’s inaugural Master’s program commencing in January 2024 in its Abu Dhabi campus • Future partnership plans at IIT Delhi’s Abu Dhabi campus will cover more academic offerings to upskill graduates across different academic disciplines Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 18th November 2023: ADNOC, The Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK), and the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi - Abu Dhabi (IIT-Delhi Abu Dhabi) have announced a partnership to provide scholarships for the newly launched Master’s program in Energy Transition ......Read More
Saturday, November 18, 2023
ADNOC Drilling and Alpha Dhabi to Establish Strategic Partnership
Joint Venture to create dedicated platform targeting global investments in technology-enabled oilfield and energy service companies Innovative partnership underpins ADNOC Drilling’s market-leading position as an integrated drilling services provider, powering its growth and expansion strategy Partnership highlights Alpha ......Read More
Saturday, November 11, 2023
MMEC Mannesmann Signs MoU with Linde Group to Enhance the Growth of the Gas and Renewable Energy Sec ...
Abu Dhabi, UAE - 4 October: MMEC Mannesmann, the leading Emirati company specializing in the oil, gas, mining, and renewable energy sectors, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Linde Group. This MoU outlines a collaborative framework between the two parties, focusing on providing innovative solutions and services that contribute to ......Read More
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Under the Framework of the Abu Dhabi Mangrove Initiative, Mubadala Energy Joins Environment Agency – ...
Company also signs Abu Dhabi Mangrove Initiative Pledge, launched by the Environment Agency – Abu Dhabi to support a range of mangrove and blue carbon conservation initiatives. Abu Dhabi – 3 October, 2023: Mubadala Energy, the Abu Dhabi-based international energy company, has announced a major commitment to enhancing the role of nature – based solutions by planting 100,000 mangroves a year until 2030. The company is one of the first to join forces with the Environment Agency -Abu Dhabi (EAD) and its Abu Dhabi Mangrove Initiative to accelerate conservation and research efforts around mangroves, supporting the UAE’s net zero goals and the Mangrove Alliance for ......Read More
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
ADIPEC Awards 2023 Honours Pioneers from UAE, Malaysia, Israel, USA, and UK Accelerating the Energy ...
• Professor Ernest J Moniz, CEO of Energy Futures Initiative, honoured with Leader of Change – Passionate Driver of Progress Award for his efforts to amplify and elevate climate mitigation and clean energy • Lee Kian Seng from PETRONAS awarded the Young Changemaker of the Year for driving transformative changes and orchestrating ......Read More
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
ADNOC Gas Awards $615m Contract for One of MENA's Largest Integrated Carbon Capture Projects
Company awards EPC contract for carbon capture units at the Habshan gas processing plant, part of ADNOC’s wider carbon management strategy Project to capture and permanently store up to 1.5 million tons of carbon dioxide per annum as ADNOC builds unique platform to connect sources of emissions and sequestration sites Over 65% of the contract value to flow back into the UAE’s economy through ADNOC’s ICV program Abu Dhabi, UAE – October 3, 2023: ADNOC Gas plc (“ADNOC Gas” or the “Company”) (ADX symbol: “ADNOCGAS” / ISIN: “AEE01195A234”), a large-scale integrated gas processing company, announced today it has ......Read More
Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Kanoo Energy Takes Center Stage at ADIPEC 2023 with Next-Gen Energy Solutions
• Pioneering the path with a robust focus on decarbonization and state-of-the-art technology. 27th Sep, 2023, Abu Dhabi, UAE - Kanoo Energy, Part of Kanoo Industrial & Energy, is all set to participate in the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC) 2023. From October 2nd to 5th, at stand 12330 in ......Read More
Thursday, September 28, 2023
Al Mazrui: Abu Dhabi is Consolidating its Position as a Leading Platform to support the Sustainable ...
The Abu Chamber to take part in ADIPEC 2023 More than 10,000 companies operating in the oil and gas sector are registered in the Abu Dhabi Chamber More than 500 new members entered the oil and gas sector by the end of August 2023, an increase of 10% compared to 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE, 26 September ......Read More
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Adnoc Distribution Board Approves $350 Million (Aed1.285 Billion) Interim Cash Dividend for First Si ...
• Company’s dividend policy sets a minimum dividend of $700 million (AED2.57 billion) for full-year 2023, subject to shareholder approval • Since its IPO in 2017, ADNOC Distribution has consistently delivered attractive shareholder returns and has paid a total of $3.7 billion (AED13.6 billion) in ......Read More
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
New ADIPEC Global Youth Council to Inspire Next Generation of Energy Leaders to Accelerate the Energ ...
• 20 ADIPEC Global Youth Council members come from top universities and companies around the world • Members to engage in cross-generational dialogue with energy leaders and lend their voices to discussions on the biggest climate and energy issues • Council advances ADIPEC goal of inspiring young people to ......Read More
Monday, September 18, 2023
ADNOC Gas Signs $450-550 Million LNG Supply Agreement with PetroChina International Co., Ltd.
Agreement underscores ADNOC Gas’ growing global presence, particularly in the East and South Asian markets Natural gas is a crucial transitional fuel, with lower carbon emissions compared to other fossil fuels, and ADNOC Gas is committed to ensuring reliable supply to its customers Abu Dhabi, UAE – September 7, 2023: ADNOC Gas plc (“ADNOC Gas” or the “Company”), a world-class integrated gas processing company, today announced an agreement, valued between $450 million (AED1.65 billion) and $550 million (AED2 billion), to supply Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) to PetroChina International Company Limited (“PetroChina” or ......Read More
Thursday, September 7, 2023
Gas Safety Committee Ensures Emirate-wide LPG System Safety with Three New Circulars
Abu Dhabi, 1 September 2023: As part of its safety inspection initiative for LPG gas systems in buildings across the emirate of Abu Dhabi, the Gas Safety Committee has issued three circulars that will ensure compliance with safety and fire prevention requirements. Initiated by the Department of Energy, the Gas Safety Committee represents ......Read More
Friday, September 1, 2023
Renewables Competitiveness Accelerates, Despite Cost Inflation
Global power sector saved fuel costs of USD 520 billion last year thanks to renewables, says new IRENA report Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 29 August 2023 – The fossil fuel price crisis has accelerated the competitiveness of renewable power. Around 86 per cent (187 gigawatts) of all the newly commissioned renewable capacity in ......Read More
Wednesday, August 30, 2023
Gas Safety Empowers Community with Vital Gas Safety Workshops on Gas Supply and Application Safety i ...
Abu Dhabi, UAE – August 24, 2023: The Abu Dhabi Gas Safety Committee at the Department of Energy (DoE) proudly organized a series of impactful workshops under the theme "Ensuring Safe Gas Supplies and Applications." Aimed at bolstering gas safety awareness and practices within the community, the workshops were meticulously designed ......Read More
Thursday, August 24, 2023
Mubadala Energy and Pertamina Collaborate on Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage Applications in ...
Collaboration will focus on CCUS, in line with Mubadala Energy’s commitment to delivering its low carbon energy strategy Abu Dhabi– 25 July, 2023: Mubadala Energy, the Abu Dhabi-based international energy company, and Pertamina, the Indonesian state-owned integrated energy company, have entered into an agreement to discuss, ......Read More
Tuesday, July 25, 2023
‘Water Security & Clean Energy Forum' Drives Climate-Tech Action in Abu Dhabi
Advanced Technology Research Council, Department of Energy Join Forces to Resolve UAE’s Complex Water and Energy Challenges Abu Dhabi-UAE: July 11, 2023 – Today, the Advanced Technology Research Council (ATRC), the overarching entity mandated to shape Abu Dhabi’s technology R&D ecosystem, along with its subsidiaries ASPIRE and the Technology Innovation Institute (TII), has joined forces with the Abu Dhabi Department of Energy (DoE) to launch the Water Security & Clean Energy Forum. This transformative initiative brings together government and private sector entities to address the pressing water and energy challenges faced by Abu Dhabi and the wider ......Read More
Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Final Unit of the Barakah Plant Commences Operational Readiness Preparations
- Unit 4 will now undergo national and international pre-operational assessments in preparation for receipt of Operating License and Fuel Load - The three commercially operating Units at Barakah, delivered in three consecutive years, are already generating more than 30TWh of zero-emission electricity all year round. - Unit 4 is the 4th and ......Read More
Thursday, June 8, 2023